Share Point Server
SharePoint Server is a software platform for collaboration and web publishing that combines a number of capabilities under a single server. These capabilities include portal, content management system, business intelligence, search, wikis, blogs and application development. It allows users to perform a number of common tasks, such as publishing a web site or intranet, searching for content, managing content, or creating applications, but without having to install one separate server for each function. SharePoint Server provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organizational resources, search for experts and corporate information, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
- Allow teams to work together effectively, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
- Create a personal MySite portal to share information with others and personalize the user experience and content of an enterprise Web site based on the user’s profile.
- Enterprise Search
- Quickly and easily find people, expertise, and content in business applications.
- Enterprise Content Management
- Create and manage documents, records, and Web content.
- Business Process and Forms
- Create workflows and electronic forms to automate and streamline your business processes.
- Business Intelligence
- Allow information workers to easily access critical business information,analyze and view data, and publish reports to make better-informed decisions.